EMODnet Physics has developed a prototype data portal with advanced data services providing straightforward access to centrally-curated circumpolar datasets and metadata records. The portal is composed of a map interface displaying the spatial distribution of observing platforms and plotting tools for datasets.
The Marine Arctic Data Portal will be presented to interested stakeholders during a Webinar on 27 November 2020 at 13.00 CET.
- 13.00 Welcome, Erik Buch (EuroGOOS)
- 13.10 Portal structure and functionality, Antonio Novellino (ETT/EMODnet Physics)
- 13.25 Data ingestion, Patrick Gorringe (SMHI/EMODnet (Physics, Data Ingestion)
- 13.40 CMEMS INSTAC, Sylvie Pouliquen (IFREMER/INSTAC) / Arnfinn Morvik (IMR)
- 13:55 SOOS experience, Pip Bricher (SOOS)
- 14.10 Questions and discussion
- 14.30 End of webinar
Register here in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYvceCsqTsuE9frz_qVXR7cGV-izu70WjZc
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting
More information about the webinar : https://www.emodnet.eu/en/invitation-webinar-introducing-marine-arctic-data-portal