The EuroGOOS Conference, brings together managers, developers, and users of ocean observing and operational oceanography products and services. The event helps to assess current ocean monitoring and forecasting capacities, address challenges, and identify new science and technology priorities.
Key topics on the agenda:
- Exploiting new trends and innovations in ocean observing technologies for improved oceanographic services;
- Building a sustained and fit-for-purpose European Ocean Observing System;
- Supporting the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development and the European Green Deal;
- Improving knowledge and information on ocean health and climate services;
- Creating synergies between European ocean observing networks and initiatives, and integrating marine data and knowledge for societal benefits.
Participation is open, but registration is mandatory.
Registration details and instructions: HERE